This Serta Warranty covers only the following items during normal wear:
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric.
- Sagging, that measures 1/2” or greater (being properly measured), only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a
matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support.
This Serta Warranty does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to :
- Mattress sold “as is”, or floor samples, or from second hand parties, non-retail establishment or received as promo or gift
- Bedding height
- Comfort preference
- Back pain
- Bent Perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the Mattress
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns
- Replacement of another piece
- Transportation and inspection costs
- Body Impressions
- Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 1 1/2”
- Damage of the mattress due to abuse
- Sheet Fit
- Mattress fabric cover
- Latex and Memory Foam Mattresses : Normal change in softness and recovery time in these materials over time.
This does not affect the relieving qualities of these mattresses
- Mattress odor: As in any upholstery, new mattress may have odor that will fade overtime
- Size allowance of +/- 1” is a norm
- Bed Bugs and Dust Mites
Our Assurance of Quality
Congratulations on your Serta Mattress.
Our Goal is to provide the highest product quality and durability, assuring you of the most comfortable and healthful night sleep.
Serta Warranty Period is 10 Years
Because we strongly believe in the quality and craftsmanship of our products, this Serta Mattress warrants against
manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers).
If you observe a defect, contact Serta. In order to claim the warranty, you must be the original purchasing consumer
with the address as stated in the invoice.
You must, within the duration of warranty, provide :
1. The invoice from where you bought the mattress
2. The warranty card
For the first two years after delivery your Serta Mattress will be repaired or replaces without charge, exclusive of transport cost.
All other claims including incidental or consequential damages are precluded as in the list overleaf.
If your Serta Mattress fails due to a manufacturing defect after the first two years, replacement will be made at charge.
The charge will be 1/10th the prevailing retail price, times the total number of years owned, plus transportation cost.
If identical mattress is not available at the time of replacement, Serta reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
Serta reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when, upon inspection, the mattress is found to be in an
unsanitary condition or when the product failure is caused by factors other than workmanship or materials.
As in any premium mattress, body impressions are the norm, to indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body.
Thus, body impressions are different from sagging.
Any and all implied warranties on this mattress shall not exceed the duration term of this limited warranty.
This warranty begins on the day you received your Serta Mattress. If your Serta Mattress is replaced, this limited warranty will
not be renewed or extended.
As for Serta’s Natural Latex, this warranty is strictly under the condition that Serta’s Natural Latex Bedding Products are properly
covered with fabrics, kept on a cool and dry conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
*Please click here to download the Warranty Claim Form